NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Now taking preorders

This is the Featured Fabric Quilt for 2010 and it's been keeping me busy. If you don't know about the Featured Fabric Quilt for each year, it is usually a fullsized quilt that we kit. It ships out in four sections to keep the cost down. Also so it's not so overwhelming and time consuming. You have 3 months on this one to get a large block, one border and corner star done. That seems a lot more manageable.
We don't ship the lst section until March but this is mainly done from the "Looking Back" Brannock/Patek fabric line so we need to take preorders in case we need to order more fabric. If you belonged to the club last year, you're automatically on the list for this year unless you cancel. If not, and you want to get on the list for this year, email Tara at info@janpatekquilts.com or call her at 816-632-7632. I'd hurry every chance I get, when Moda's out of fabric, they're out of fabric.
I haven't ever done a quilt I don't like but I really like this one. I can't wait to see it quilted and on my bed.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to Laurie Simpson and Polly Minick on the loss of their brother. We pray that the Ultimate Healer be with them and the rest of his family at this time.

5 comments:

  1. I love this quilt and the blocks, will seriously think about this one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Jan! Are you keeping warm? I'm ready for a bit of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously ready for a bit of spring. Living on top of a hill on top of a series of hills is not quite so much fun in this kind of weather. Have been stuck in a snowdrift once and the driveway twice. So far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done it - I joined the club. I've wanted to do one of your patterns for the longest time and I looked at this quilt about 10 times, loved it every time...jumped into the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your patterns are amazing and this one is just so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us.

    ReplyDelete