NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the Winners Are..........

Quilt Pieces and Jackiero. (We had such a response that we drew 2 names.) Ladies, if you will email Tara at jpquilts@cameron.net and give her your info she'll mail you your kits.

I want to really thank all of you for your comments. I wish you all could have won. I won't get my yardage to sell until sometime in January so I won't have kits until then. But - Angels are always in season. At least I need them all year long.
It was great to hear that other people have cookbooks with duct tape binding and share the same kind of traditions. And I know what you all mean about the walnuts. We rake them up and cart them off in wheelbarrows except for the few the kids take the time to crack and pick out for cookies.
We've been in a big transition here - building a new storefront where things are a little more secure for both of us. Right now if you google Jan Patek Quilts.com you'll get a page saying the site is under construction. It takes about 48 hours to go from the old one to the new one. At the end of the 48 hours my Home Page will be my blog - right here - and you'll see all the latest stuff and go to the store from here. The new store (what used to be the catalog) is a lot more user friendly and we're still figuring things out so occasionally there's a glitch or two.
Between the new site and the Blog Hop and Christmas - whew!
When I quit working in Kansas City, I was worried that I would be bored just staying at home and taking care of a house, a farm and the kids. So I wanted to make a quilt. Wow - what wonderful places that has taken me. And I have never been bored.

6 comments:

  1. I won! I am so very thankful, so easy to be a follower with your wonderful stories, sharing, quilts, fabrics....
    Blessing going to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!
    I am lucky enough to have a nice stash of wool and your fabrics who gifts me with her leftovers;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think the pillow would be awesome in wool. I really like the black homespun. I think it treats light the way wool does. Have fun.
    And thank you jackiero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that's a thought, a wool version would be lovely!
    By the way, what's the quilt behind the pillow? It looks lovely - could you show a picture of both sides by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winners.
    Cute pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    Fabric kit houses

    ReplyDelete