NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guess what I saw........

I know, I know. It's only February. But yesterday when I got back home after taking the grandkids to school, guess what I saw at the top of the drive. Yep - a real, live robin.



We're celebrating! We are ready. It's supposed to be in the 50's today. (They could finally get in to fix the heat pump Monday, of course.) And then, it may snow a little tonight. This is Missouri after all. If you don't like the weather just stick around. It'll change in an hour or two. Or at the most, in a day.



But seeing Mr. Redbreast made all of our spirits rise. And made us think of the book of the same name - Robyn Redbreast. Besides a little quilt the book has a pattern for a rug and a sampler.


You can get it free with the purchase of our Spring at the Gate kit - which is 15% off for a week. Or you can purchase it all by itself for $9.00. I didn't realize it but the Robyn Redbreast book wasn't in the store. It is now.
Happy almost Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Here in Michigan the Robins never left.
    Winter has been ignoring us this year! (But there is a possibility that snow will arrive tonight!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sampler piece. I really do love making quilts mixed with stitchery.
    I am still stitching the appliqué outlines, so hoping I can finish that part by tomorrow and bind on saturday.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for noticing. . .

    Seriously, I saw a big fluffy robin playing "king of the hill" in my birdbath last week. It wasn't really fair because he was playing with sparrows but it was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and first sorry for my bad english....
    I am sorry to insist but in spite of my e-mails sent to Tori, I did not still receive my command(order) placed on 11/19/2011 and paid by Paypal to the tissues of "Here Comes Santa" appeared in the magazine Simply Vintage.
    I live in France
    I hope you will be able to address this...
    My mail : isabelle.goliot@sfr.fr

    ReplyDelete