NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Saturday, September 13, 2014

And the Winners Are.....................

I know I didn't say there would be three winners but the comments were all so awesome I just had to pick more than one.  

First the winner of the Moda Love quilt kit and the Fat 1/4 bundle is the lady who said

Owen, my Corgi, sends a shout-out to Dobby. It's a big job being an assistant to a quiltmaker. 

Moda... they're the best!!!

And then I just couldn't resist letting the random number generator pick a couple more - Moda is who we all thank for the prizes by the way.

Anyway, the winner of a Layer Cake is the person who said:

I have read lots of tutorials and watched videos to learn how to applique and none of them gave the tip you did in the video about doing it, if possible while the quilt top is in smaller pieces. Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. Great video too. 

I love MODA fabric collections. It doesn't matter if I want to make something for an older person, or one of my grandkids, I can always find the perfect fabrics with MODA.

And the winner of a Jelly Roll is Kris D who said:

MODA Love is spreading throughout the countryside! I've had fun along this blog journey and picked up a cool hint from you -- using the round labels to make your berries.

It was nice meeting all of your family. Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh - and yes, I leave the paper in the berries unless I think the quilt is going to be washed a lot.  If you want to take them out, cut a small slit in the back and use a pair of tweezers to take the paper out.

I wish you all could have won.

Now would the winners please email us your snailmail address so we can send your goodies.  Email them to janpatekquilts@centurylink.net - one of only 2 email addresses that reach us.  (The other one is janpatekquilts@yahoo.com  - all others don't come here so please don't use them)



Here's a little promo we did on Castlewood when we were filming the tutorials.  To watch it click on the name.

Thanks so much for joining us all on this hop.
All of us at Moda truly enjoy designing fabric for you - and you can always find the perfect fabrics for any quilt you've got in mind.
Better hop on over to the others and see who won.  It might be you.


2 comments:

  1. Owen and I are both thrilled to have won! I've sent you an e-mail. Thank you Jan and thank you Moda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete