NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sooooo..... "Let It Snow!"

And it did  :)

Pep got home safely but the schools as well as the office are closed.


The chickens and bunnies are fed and watered and the heat turned on in the loft.
And I get to spend my day sewing the last block and borders on Fall Festival, last years Mystery Quilt BOM.
After all the trouble we had this last few months I was considering having Fall Festival be the last one we did as a kit.
And they truly are my favorite quilts I make.
They're always a sampler quilt (my favorite) made up of blocks I get to take my time on - one a month isn't a deadline compared to Market
and I'm not restricted to one fabric line.

I do love my Market quilts but the BOM's I kit are special for me.

So I decided to do another one this year but limit the amount we do to make it easier  - I just keep getting older every year :)
We're sending the borders for Fall Festival out in January this time to make it easier on the budget for people so Let It Snow won't start until February.


This is a picture of Let It Snow (the 2015 BOM) in progress.  The fabrics just got here yesterday.
I am - however - being disciplined - and finishing last years quilt first.
And that's not easy except I'm excited to see Fall Festival sewn together and off to Lori for quilting  :)


Here's what the first block will look line - only on that navy background in the upper right corner.

Anyway, I love the snow and birds and houses - and of course snowmen.

If you want to join us, let us know as soon as possible because it's filling up already - people have been emailing already.

Have a good one ladies, I'm putting on my boots and going to the loft.

2 comments:

  1. You got quite a bit of snow, looks so tranquil in your backyard.
    I am going to get going on all the quilts I have been wanting to make so hopefully I can get more quilting done this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all of your family. May 2015 be the best..

    ReplyDelete