Hi, my name is Spike and I'm Jan & Pep's trusty English Bulldog.
Right now I'm helping get ready for Market by being a "calming influence" while Jan appliques the last bird on a quilt due to leave for the quilters this afternoon.
I'm also helping guard the choring footwear that just happens to be in this sunbeam. :)
This is "O My Stars" one of Jan's Lilies of the Field fabric line patterns.
"O My Stars" is pretty well what its about around here and the pattern is on special today only just for the blog hop.
And the "O My Stars" quilt below is made up out of the Front Porch fabric line. We have a very limited number of kits for it left and they are on sale today only.
You can get a pattern or a kit by clicking here.
Well, Mom's bustling so I'd better get back to being calming again.
Meanwhile you can visit the other designers at ............
April 27th –
- Amy Ellis – Amy’s Creative Side
- Anne Sutton – Bunny Hill
- Pat Sloan – Pat Sloan
- Joanna Figueroa – Fig Tree Quilts
- Lisa Bongean – Primitive Gatherings
April 28th –
- Kathy Schmitz – Kathy Schmitz Studios
- Brgitte Heitland – Zen Chic
- Vanessa Christenson – V & Co.
- The Cutting Table – Lissa Alexander… uh oh…
- Edyta Sitar – Laundry Basket Quilts
- Rachel Brenchley – Basic Grey
April 29th –
- April Rosenthal – April Rosenthal
- Alma Allen – Blackbird Designs
- Barbara Groves – Me & My Sister
- Brenda Riddle – Brenda Riddle Designs
- Kate Spain – Kate Spain
April 30th –
- Deb Strain – Deb Strain
- Jen Kingwell – Jen Kingwell Designs
- Lynne Hagmeier – Kansas Troubles
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique
- Karla Eisenach – Sweetwater
- Janet Clare – Janet Clare Designs
May 1st –
- Jan Patek – Jan Patek
- Sherri McConnell – Sherri & Chelsi A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian – Betsy Chutchian
- Laurie Simpson – Minick & Simpson
- Sandy Gervais – Pieces From My Heart
- Corey Yoder – Little Miss Shabby