NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Calendar Quilt - latest tutorial........

This little (well, 70" x 70") quilt has been a year in the making.
It's really been a fun quilt to make.  
It's really my favorite kind of quilt to make because the deadlines are so easy.

Each month we would make two appliqué blocks and two log cabin blocks.


One of each would go into the large quilt

Wings of Freedom 

and one of each would go to make a Table Stand Quilt.

The tutorial on the last block went up this week.  You can watch the tutorial by clicking here.    


Watermelon Days 

The kit for the whole quilt and a few of the Table Stand blocks are on sale for today only.  
I picked our Summer and early Fall Table Stand patterns and kits. 

 Back to School

They're are just great for summer sewing - small enough to take to all your summer outings with you - kids or grandkids ball games for instance  :)

Home Sweet Home

You can get to the store by clicking here

Keep quilting ladies.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations.It`s just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo mooi geworden. Groeten Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ji Jan :) I can't tell you how much I love your quilting and applique style. Everytime my husband comes to work in US i order myself a treat to be delivered to his workplace to bring home for me.Ive got lots of your booklet patterns. Your tutorials are brilliant. I have just finished stitching wings of freedom block and disaster - I have snipped a tiny nick in the front left corner of the shield. I've put fray check on it. On your video you mention stars - the nick is slightly visible, can you suggest something I could embroider over the top? I dont want to stitch it again! I'm from the UK so I'm not sure with this being a patriotic American design (maybe stars would look wrong there) I am stitchng it as a gift for an American family in Oaklahoma City. Hope you get this. Thank you again for all your lovely designs and the tutorials, really like your relaxed fun approach. Best wishes from England, Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou - By all means, put a star there. Or even just a patch. The shield and the eagle both are kind of worn and patched over the years but still strong. :) Thanks for all of your kind words. Jan

    ReplyDelete