NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Moda Blockheads - Block #32

Dutchman's Puzzle
by
Betsy Chutchian


To download the pattern go to her blog 
by clicking here.

It's been a really good week.

First and foremost my Sycamore fabric line came in and with it the kits
for Coxcombs and Pomegranates.


Most of them are spoken for as we took preorders but we 
ordered a few extra and you can still get 
one by clicking here.

The Halloween Table Stand quilt "Dark & Stormy" is in the store
and ready to ship.



And I had so many requests for another Dresden Turkey Kit that I designed
another one.  I do love my little turkey.
You can get both of them by clicking here.

Right now I'm getting ready to drive back from Lincoln Nebraska where I had a delightful
time giving a lecture and teaching a workshop to the
Lincoln Quilt Guild.


Here I am with my workshop ladies.
Thank you very much all of you for such a nice time.

Now lets go see what the other designers have done with Betsy's Block.

Lynne -


Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #33 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.

2 comments:

  1. You don't answer my email and your phone mailbox is full. I need status on my order from 10/1. Below from the confirmation email.
    "Your order has been received!
    Thank you for your recent Jan Patek's Store purchase. You'll find the details of your order below.

    Details
    Order: #2106602
    Date: 10/1/17"
    Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your site and content. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete