NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

45 - WOW

Double Dutch
by
Jo Morton


You can download the pattern by going to Jo's blog by
clicking here.

And I actually have time to answer the question this week.

"Do you have any exciting plans or adventures on your calendar for 2018?"

Yes - my 2018 Mystery Quilt that starts next month.


I love my Mystery Quilts.
They're always a BOM and I usually have time to make most of the blocks myself.

What I don't have - as usual - is a name for it.
So we'll have another "Name the Quilt" contest.
Make a comment and give me a name and I'll choose one before next Wednesday.
In return for the name, we'll ship the winner the pattern and fabric for a block each month.  
(We will charge for the borders).
International quilters, you can enter but we will have to charge you 
shipping each month- it's about 13.00 except for the borders.

For now, lets go see what the rest of the designers
have done with Jo's block.


Lynne -


Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #46 of the Moda Blockheads BOW when I'm up again :)


52 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless My Stars, or more simply, Oh My Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight Garden. Love this quilt! Love the pieced paths through your midnight garden 😊! That is what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Homespun Fun as the name for your BOM quilt project. It looks like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay....found where to comment! My suggestion....'Summer Night'. Reminds me of long evenings on the front porch. Great pattern, Jan. ps...even though it says Martin.....it is really Hattie commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured but then there's always scfDavid of Blockheads fame.

      Delete
  6. I love ❤️ your primitive designs, Jan!
    Star Spangled Americana

    ReplyDelete
  7. American Baskets and Stars! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. American Primitive. Primitive America. American Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brokem dishes, flowers, stars and wreaths, Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Homeland Sampler. By the way I love it!

    ReplyDelete