NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Are we sure it's April??????

It certainly doesn't feel like it's April here.

But I refuse to give in to the gloominess.
And in an attempt to coerce the weather, I'm putting 
up only cheerful, warm weather quilts


which immediately brought "Sunny Days" to mind.
I decided to make it my special this week and found
that when we transferred everything from the Goodsie store 
to the WIX store it had somehow gotten left out.
That has been fixed.  You can get it in either physical form
or a digital file by clicking here.


Clicking on the word here will also get you to the store where you
can get our sale book for the month
Say It With Flowers.


It's a great spring and summer book and has the patterns for these two large
quilts as well as a ladybug mini and 2 "Miss Tessie Twitchett"
quilts. 



 Miss Tessie is one of my favorite bunnies.


Last week after my picture of the Brooder House in the snow a lady asked
me how we keep the chicks warm in this kind of weather.  
I couldn't make the blog reply to her for some reason so
I decided to show you.
This is a warming light and they are absolutely necessary even if
the weather is 80 degrees outside. 
And doubly necessary in this kind of weather.
I check on them often to make sure the lights are on and we,
of course, have backups.

Follow the chick's example and 
Stay warm ladies
And, of course, keep a quilt handy.



4 comments:

  1. Yes it's April and in the Netherlands we have today 26 degrees and up,while normally it is here about 12 degrees.
    This will last till Sunday and on Monday we'll returning to 12 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound like much fun. I guess I'd better quit griping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in arizona and we are in the 80's and high 70's hurray.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. التنظيف بالطائف بافضل المعدات والسوائل وثقة تمة فى العمل
    เกมส์สล็อต

    ReplyDelete