NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Moda Blockheads #27

Mountain Climbing
by Lynne of Kansas Troubles
You can go to her blog to 
download the pattern by clicking here.


And speaking of Lynne, she'll be joining Jenny Doan, 


and Barb and Mary of Me and My Sister 
and Me


at Missouri Star's Fall Festival
on Thursday the 18th - Moda Day.

This is my new "Keeping Watch Pillow"
that I designed especially to do my demo that day.


It's made out of Betsy Chutchian's latest
fabric line "Harriett's Handwork" and Moda has 
sent me 2 Fat 1/8 bundles to give away.

Come join us.
You can learn all about it by clicking here.

And both Lynne and I will have 
our Blockheads quilts in our trunk shows.


Here is mine and 
here is my advance copy of the book.


I just got it and can't wait to get to sit down
and really look at it.

But first lets go see what the other designers 
have done with the block -

Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Hope to see you Thursday.



6 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a great show tomorrow, Jan!!! How I would love to see your Blockheads quilt in person!!!! I love it! And your angel pillow is so cute! Love Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finished block heads quilt is beautiful! I still have to put mine together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!I Looooooove your blockheads finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nicely done blocks, but it has too many hsts for me; might you consider posting one of your appliques as an alternate? I need more open space in by quilt and more hsts are just not giving my eyes a place to rest. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have an amazingly fun day. How can you not?

    ReplyDelete