NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Love, love, love & Block #40

Block #40 is
Ribbon Star by Lynne 
of KT Quilts.  I just love star 
blocks and this one is
particularly awesome.
You can go to Lynne's blog 
to download the 
pattern by clicking here.


We're shoveling out from Winter Storm Gia
and trying to prepare for the next one so
this going to be really short.


The DEAL of the WEEK is the Moda Love Kit (20%off).
I can't get pictures to upload on the "Gadgets" on my 
sidebars for some reason.  It says my url is incorrect?????
If anyone know how to correct this or how to get
in touch with Blogger, please email me
at janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.

I really love (no pun intended)
this little quilt with it's little house,
stick trees, birds on a branch and 
of course stars - 
Lots of my favorite symbols.
You can click here to purchase the kit.

I'm much better at designing quilts than I am 
at dealing with computers and Blogger. :)

So grab one, then lets go see what 
the other designers 
have done with Lynne's block -

Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Jo Morton of Jo's Quilts probably won't be posting
in Blockheads much except when it's her block
 but you might just want
to drop in and see what she's doing.

If so, click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment