NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

How time flies by when

You've been busy.

America for Me 2019
available as a pattern or a kit.



This quilt is a lot more complex than it seems.
It has 17 reds, 14-15 blues, 4 creams 
and 2 background prints -- Whew!
I really like the way the top turned out though and 
can't wait to see it quilted.

To order the pattern or the kit click here and search
for
America for Me.

Oh and I can't forget to say a huge THANK YOU to
Mary and Connie of Country Threads.
I have the original quilt but not the book 
so Mary answered lots of questions
and then Connie just sent me her book to use.
Thanks ladies, you're the best.!!
And Pep still misses the Kettle Corn:)

This is our June :) Tablestand Quilt.


Sorry it was so late but there has been a lot 
going on around here.


I think it was worth the wait though.  If you 
join the Tablestand Club you get 15% off the kit
and 15% off the stand and any headers you order.
Email Tammy at janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com to join.

To get the kit click here and search for Old Glory

Now, I'm sorry this has to be so short this week 
and probably next week too.

Next week I'll be in Springfield, Mo. giving 
a lecture and workshop for the Ozark Piecemakers 
at the beginning of the week and the 
Walnut Valley Guild at the end of the week.

Right now I have to go set a live trap for
the raccoon that's been killing my chickens.
It got my favorite Cochin hen and rooster 
yesterday and I am not happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. Just love that flag stand piece--amazing...Good luck with the trapping...talk about being multi-talented lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize raccoons must have their place in Nature but they make me angry too when they steal or break my hummingbird feeders. Good luck getting rid of your pests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan has such fun & funny stories to tell...we’re so enjoying having you at our Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Guild Meeting today, Jan!!

    ReplyDelete