NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Quilting friends are the best friends.......

Some come all the way from Germany (Susanna Stein) to see you
and others just come from Lenexa, Ks (Robin Allen).


And while Susanna (on the left) was taking
a selfie of the 3 of us


Pep was taking a "selfie" of us taking a "selfie".

Besides taking pictures, we've laughed and eaten
and stitched and stitched.

Susanna and I have worked on my Anniversary Quilt 
and Robyn is working on this awesome quilt
for her granddaughter - nice bright colors.

Our vintage book this month is The Pokeberry Quilt,
a memory quilt I made for my father.


Each block in the quilt hold a memory
of my father - It's a very special quilt for me.

Our Deal of the week is Millennium Garden, 
a BOM that I designed with Alma Allen.  I have been
blessed to work with so many talented people
over the years and Alma was one of them.


And as well as being an awesome quilter 
she is a very nice lady, a 
real joy to work with.

To get your copy, click here.

See you next week ladies and
keep on quilting.
:)








3 comments:

  1. 🤣🤣🤣 I love the humor in this family!!!! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damas!! me alegra ver como se divierten juntas,
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers for Pep! Gotta love a sense of humor! :-)

    ReplyDelete