NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sampler Spree - Week 2


Happy Blockheads Wednesday :) 

 I'm assuming that by now you all

have your book.  If not, be sure to go to 

"Shop Martingale.com, do a search for 

Sampler Spree and get your copy asap.

As I said last week I'm going my QAL a little bit

differently.    Each week we'll do 6 of Susan's pieced blocks

and one appliqué block.  Carrie Nelson of Moda fame

is fixing the appliqué block so it can be downloaded

and we're sharing it with the Facebook group too.

The pieced blocks for this week are

Top Row:  Block 68, Block 99, Block 5,

Row 2:  Block 91, Applique block (Bird on a Branch),

Block 12.

If you want to use my purples, we're selling fabric packs in our store.

Hopefully the blog will go smoothly and there are a couple of

complications that could interfere.

I had Cataract surgery on one eye at the beginning of the

week so one eye still sees things in a blur and one eye is

perfectly clear.  

I'm scheduled to get the other eye done this week so

that should balance me out.

And my neurosurgeon is due back on June 28th to deal with the

hydrocephalous again.

I could use lots of prayers that the silly shunt stays

where he puts it this time instead of working it's way

to the surface.  

Getting older certainly seems to have a lot of complications lately.

Have a good week ladies and Keep On Quilting.


5 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I understand this is a challenge. My son had several brain surgeries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks and I love your purples. It'll be wonderful when you get that 2nd eye fixed. Balance is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIFE IS AIWAYS BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. I want to share to the world how Dr Adina helped me cure my Herpes with his herbs i never believe it will work because i was introduce to him by my friend who was cure of herpes by Dr Adina, So i will tell you all who is looking for a cure to their herpes, he took research before he could finally get the solution to it. thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure and i went back to the hospital after two weeks of taking the herbs and i was tested negative, and he also cure any kind of  cancer without any surgery and he heal with natural herb. please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: dr.adinacaregiver@gmail.com or call/whatsApp him on +2349017687511

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for an all natural way to rid my body of the herpes virus and Miraculously i found a Great Herbalist Called Dr. Kham and He Helped me Out with his herbs Am So Happy. I got diagnosed with Herpes Virus and The outbreak I have right now is genital and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HSV after all this stress and pains are passing and the doctor saying all such crap I was not convinced by his Theory so I decided to go on the internet and saw these comments by Rose who testify about how she got cured by root and herbs by Dr. KHAM , when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i decided to confront her on Facebook and really know what and how did it work because my doctor told me there is no cure for herpes, so i really contacted DR, KHAM , he responded in A minute the only thing he ever ask for was just the items of which he will use to prepare for the herbs, after all this he send the herbs through courier Services, within a week i was cure just like that without no struggle or stress, if you are out there in need of cure contact him with his email address: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP +2348159922297 You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba

    ReplyDelete