NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sampler Spree Week 7




Top Row: 27, 40, Whale & Stars Applique

Bottom Row: 59, 63, 75

So far the day has been uneventful, thank God, so there's not much to chat about.

Cataract surgery is over, I've picked out my new glasses,  and I don't start the round of surgeries to put the shunt back in until the 13th.  On the 13th I have my first CAT Scan and then the PreAdmission Testing. The actual surgery is scheduled for the 18th and I am definitely ready.  I can't wait to get that fluid off of my brain so I can walk like a normal person again.  Tammy and Terri and I have been working to get as many of the Sampler Spree blocks done as possible so there won't be a big blank spot while I'm on the hospital.  See you next week.

 

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr Oje Abach I and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr Oje Abacha   for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on via  oje.herbalsolutioncentre@gmail.com  or whatsApp him on +2348114715925    , or visit his website https://ojeherbalsolutioncentre.wordpress.com.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan....I love your applique blocks!!! I always like to add some appliqued blocks to my quilts also....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your surgery and recovery! I hope all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr Osato cure me from Herpes2 with his herbs, I was nervous when I first contacted him about the cure for HSV but I decided to give him a try because I was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr Osato prepared the cure and sent it to me through UPS,which I used just the way Dr Osato instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary of this cure. I went back to the hospital after 7days of taking the herbs and I tested Herpes2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr Osato took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr Osato heals with natural herbs. Please i urge you to contact him now through his email address: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2347051705853. His website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com and he is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds,DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete