NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

Probably on Thursday this week :)

I'm a little late because there is so much

going on around Christmas.

To begin with we're doing the 

12 Days of Christmas (or rather granddaughter

Zoie is doing most of the work sending out the

emails.)

The kit on sale this week is

Be Joyful
 


and as well as the kit we're
having a cyber sale.

This is one of my favorite Christmas
Quilts and I'm not the only one that
likes it.


Muffin thinks it's just great for
taking a cat nap.
The cat is not included in the sale,
just the kit for the quilt.

You can go to the store see what 

else is on sale and to get the 

kit by clicking here.

Have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week with another quilt and probably

more chicken & cat pictures - The critters are my babies.

They're a lot easier to take care of than the human ones. 

To begin with Muffin doesn't wake me up in the middle

of the night to be fed, he just snuggles closer to stay warm :)

I am, however working on a quilt for a couple of Jake's friends,

Alex and Tori and their new son, Adley.  I'll try to have pictures

next week.  

Have a good one.

Jan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment