NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mystery Quilts - Winter Solstice (2015) and Fall Festival (2014)


          This is Block 1 and the layout (both in progress) for the 2015 Mystery Quilt "Winter Solstice". 
Block #1 will ship in February. 


I was going to call it "Let It Snow" but someone pointed out I already have a pattern called by that name so we changed it to Winter Solstice.


Anyway, while I'm not quite retiring yet like Country Threads and Buggy Barn, I'm cutting way back after last year.  Therefore we will have only a limited number of kits.

To sign up call Tammie at 816-632-7632 or email her at janpatekquilts@centurylink.net.  
We will accept credit cards but invoicing through Paypal is just too confusing as our store does Paypal and payments for the Mystery Quilt get pushed way down on the pages and are difficult to find.


The Finishing Kit for the borders for Fall Festival is ready to ship now.  If you don't get an invoice soon, please let us know.  The cost is $28.50 but we do charge shipping on the borders.


Tara is no longer with us for health reasons, so once again we're kind of in a muddle.  We miss her :(
If you're missing any of the blocks please let us know and we'll get them out to you.

As soon as I get Fall Festival back from the quilter, I'll post a picture of it.

3 comments:

  1. Siento que Tara este enferma!!!
    mi pedido de julio pasado sigue sin llegar
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan so sorry to hear about Tara. If you need help please let me know and I would be happy to come over. I haven't received the invoice yet for the borders for the Fall Festival quilt. I will keep an eye out for it. Looking forward to the pic of the quilt. I need to make my flying geese and cut my washing pieces. lol. I have all the appliance done. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already have one called 'Winter Solstice", too! It is in "Season's for the Heart & Home - Winter" book! I know, because I made it! :-)

    ReplyDelete