NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Leaving again...... And a winner

First - the winner part.
There were so many awesome suggestions that I may have to design something else with oak leaves and acorns just to use a few of the names.

 It was really hard to choose


but choose we must.

This is 2015 Acorn Lane named by Glenna Davis and she left her comment on the September 2nd post.


Glenna, if you will send your snail mail address to Tammie at janpatekquilts@centurylink.net she'll get your kit out to you.  And congratulations.

Meanwhile I'm leaving for Illinois where I'll be giving a lecture and teaching a workshop for the Pride of the Prairie Quilt Guild and of course taking a lot of my appliqué with me - Market looms.
Ladies, would you please remind me to have someone take pictures with my camera.

Keep quilting.


3 comments:

  1. WOW ! I can't believe my suggestion was picked .I feel honored to have a Jan patek table stand quilt named by me . Wow ! A very nice ending for a trying week .Monday was my baby sister's birthday . But she went to be an angel in July . And Tuesday made 32 years since I lost my dad . so it has been a trying week . Jan ,Just want you to know you are my personal therapist.Watching you always cheers me up .So I have watch all your video several time . To hear you talk is very soothing .And I have learned how to do stars and circle . Have a ziplock bag of grapes waiting to be sewn down . You are Awesome . And I feel so Honored to have a quilt pattern by Jan Patek named by me . So at this moment I feel awesome to . Hope it goes this time . Makes around 15 times I have typed out,And then it disappears . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my " 2015 Acorn Lane " table stand quilt kit today .Oh my Jan's fabric is Beautiful.I hate to cut into any of it .But I must to be able to start .I hope to someday soon to be able to wrap myself in yards and yards of Jan's fabric .Quilters are an odd bunch .Just give me fabric,thread and some needles .Thank You Jan for the Fabulous Quilt Kit .I absolutely love it.And will love sewing it together .And Thanks for being you. You are Great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabics are fabulous. I hope to win

    ReplyDelete