NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

To Market Table Stand Quilt & Moda Blockheads BOW - Block #3

I don't think it's officially Spring yet
but I think we're all ready for it!


Baby chicks, rabbits and Easter Baskets are showing up everywhere at our house
and our latest Table Stand quilt is ready to ship.
You can get 15% off by joining the Club if you call or email Tammy at 816-632-7632 or you can buy it at out store by clicking here


And ready or not it's 
Block #3 of the Moda Blockheads BOW
and X marks the spot.
Four X, that is, by Jo Morton


This is my version made with Jo's line Reflexions  
You can make your own by downloading the pattern if you click here.

Be sure to check out what the other designers have done with her block by going to their blogs


Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday when I'll be showing you the 1st of my blocks for Week #4 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.

5 comments:

  1. Love this week's block. No Spring here - it is snowing in Maine right now. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - snow :( No fun. Well, you can stay inside and quilt I hope.

      Delete
  2. Jan, will your block be applique? Will it be applique? I hope it will be applique, teheehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your block and can't wiat to see your pattern next week!

    ReplyDelete