NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I almost forgot it was Wednesday

I've been so busy what with getting ready for Market and scheduling in doctor appointments in Kansas City for Pep.  

I did forget that it's almost May and I had to design a Mini Quilt for the Mini Quilt Club that goes out in May.
I just got the design done (Whew) and am working on the quilt.  I'll do a "Starting the Day with Appliqué" on Instagram for Moda Monday next Monday and give you a sneak peek.
I totally forgot that I only did one Mini Quilt with Coral Bells because I wanted to back up to Fern Hill fabrics for a 4th of July look for the summer Mini.



Anyway
Block 8 of Moda Blockheads is an awesome Basket of Triangles by the awesome Betsy Chutchian made with her fabric line "Racheal Remembered".
To get the pattern go to her blog
and see what she did with it and maybe get a few tips.;

Then head for the other designers blogs for their versions.




Have a great week ladies and see you next Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I was amused to see the block this morning. The HST's on the right side are going the wrong direction. That is the most encouraging thing I have seen in a long time. Making mistakes and laughing about them is the focus of my days! Also, I am loving the Blockheads!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great block although the HSTs are a facing the wrong side I love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern life is so complicated that sometimes we forget it is Wednesday on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.yahoosuppotphonenumber.net
    Yahoo Support Phone Number
    Yahoo is one of the most widely used email services Everyone knows and that and that's why it's getting vulnerable to different virus attacks. Our expertise team can manage all problems and solve it within minutes.

    ReplyDelete