NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

It's Blockheads Wednesday again

And the block for this week is 
Path thru the Woods by
Betsy Chutchian 


To download the pattern for her block click here.
And to go to her blog and see what she did
with the block click here.


Have I mentioned before that piecing is not my first love?
This is why - you have to pay too much attention
or your block looks like this instead of the way Betsy designed it.
I almost left it this way because I like it too but decided to take it
apart and put it back together Betsy's way.


This is my Bird and Urn Wallhanging 
made out of my Coral Bells fabric line.
The kit is on sale this week for 30% off. 

Oh. and our book on special this month is
Porch Swing.  I thought I would show you the 
back cover because it has a quilt designed that I love
by a good friend of mine, Cherie Ralston.

You can get the book or the kit by clicking here.


So now lets go see what the other designers 
have done with Betsy's block.
Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Jo Morton of Jo's Quilts probably won't be posting
in Blockheads much except when it's her block
 but you might just want
to drop in and see what she's doing.

If so, click here.

Well, that makes 12.
I seem to be Lucky 13.

See you next week ladies.



3 comments:

  1. was so hoping for your appliques this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your version of Betsy’s block. It’s a Path Around the Woods. May make yours along with Betsy’s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So was I, Cyndy!!! When, oh when will it be your turn, Jan??? Love your block though! Both ways!! Could you please post a pic of Elizabeth? She must be grown up now!!!

    ReplyDelete