NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday, Wednesday.......

Instead of Monday, Monday :)
Wednesday is much better I think.
Especially since Moda Blockheads 2 started up.
This is Spin Cycle
by Stacy Lest Hsu
(and I do hope I spelled that right)


You can download the pattern by clicking here
and go to her instagram page by clicking here.

I don't know about where you live but
in northwest Missouri it is ........H O T 
and D R Y.

I always say that after my first real tomato I am
ready for a hard freeze.


Well, I'm ready.
Probably most of our neighbors who farm for a living
aren't quite as ready as I am so I content myself
by thinking of FALL.
This is Fall Festival and one of my favorite BOMs,
especially now.
So as a "Christmas in July" present the pattern will be 30% off all week.

You can get it by clicking here.

So now lets go see what the other designers 
have done with Stacy's block.
Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Jo Morton of Jo's Quilts probably won't be posting
in Blockheads much except when it's her block
 but you might just want
to drop in and see what she's doing.

If so, click here.

Well, that makes 12.
I seem to be Lucky 13.

See you next week ladies.





4 comments:

  1. Very hot today near Paris in France Today. Thank you for the link to block 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Winter most. The weather, the leaves , the snow. just lots of thing to design from and make

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from Jackie Rodewald
      Scrap Happy Retreat in Alvin Tx

























      I love the winter the most . the weather, the leaves, the snow, just lots of things to design from and make.


      Delete
  3. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation.
    เอเชีย

    ReplyDelete