NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Summer almost gone - but Fall is on the way

To say goodbye to summer,
we've put the "Summertime" 
kit on sale in our store.
You can get to the store by clicking here.


The little quilt is enjoying it's last week on the wall
in the back hall until we welcome it
back next year.


Meanwhile out in the garden
Jeff's pumpkin is doing quite well,


And it's sporting blossoms for more pumpkins.
Mmm., pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
I know  - we need pie pumpkins for pies
but I can dream.


In the house the Fall quilts are going up.
Jeff came and hung "Fall Festival" for
us today so it should be going on sale soon.
And I think we even have a kit or two left.


I'm not sure if we have any kits left 
for "Flock Party" but I'll check and I 
know we have patterns.

Have a great week ladies and see you next week.


 

2 comments: