NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

We're almost out of September

Happy Blockheads Wednesday        

Purple Pumpkin Patch - well, sort of


Besides Purple Pumpkins there are a few 
other colors - like blue, red and of course orange.


There will be a big house in the center of the quilt

with all of the pumpkins making up the borders. - 

- At least that's the plan for now, we'll have to

see how it turns out.  

Sometimes these quilts have a mind of their own.



It was my birthday on the 7th and 

this is the centerpiece my friend 

Suzanne from Germany sent me, along with 

some yummy chocolates.

Thanks Suzanne.

I need to see if there's a pattern for those 

awesome pumpkins.



Here are the pumpkins on my front porch.

Luckily pumpkins are waterproof because 
it started raining last night.

And speaking of water, Zoie and I went to
Liberty last week to refurbish my aquarium
with plants and 2 new goldfish.


This is Annie - she's an Oranda and
seems to have adjusted well.


It's Summer Tablestand time.
This summer's table stand
is called  Watermelon Basket and 
sports the basket, sunflowers, and 
a flag lovingly held by a bird on
the front.


The back repeats the baskets, flags
and birds in four 6" blocks.

                                                 

You can order a kit or a

            pattern by clicking here.

Have a great week ladies and see you. next week.




6 comments:

  1. Your pumpkins, stitched and grown, look wonderful. I love Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ❤ I'm generally not a purple person but your purple pumpkin is really grabbing my attention ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaawwww I love all that I see, Jan!!! Wonderful!!! Your pumpkin quilt is going to look amazing!!!! Can't wait to start making it!!!!!! I also love your little zoo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pumpkins and belated Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with herpes in 2018 And Hiv/Aids in MAY 2019. I tried everything possible to get rid of it, tried several antibiotics but all to no avail. Just then I came across The website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome a certain HERBALIST RAZOR from West Africa who deals with herbal medicine that cures all kinds of diseases/infections , I reached out to HERBALIST RAZOR and he examined me for sometime and placed me on some herbal medication that worked aggressively on the herpes virus. I decided not to keep calm but to tell the world of his great works. Suffer no more with that ailment or disease, reach out to him now for a life changing experience. Contact Him on His Email : herbalistrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp/Cal; Him Directly on +2349065420442
    FaceBook Page : : https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most dangerous batsmen in the Indian Premier League are listed below.
    https://fantasypower11.com/blog/who-is-the-most-dangerous-batsman-in-ipl

    ReplyDelete