NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, April 19, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

On Friday this week.


                                      Sorry ladies, you may get tired of seeing this picture

but I never will.  I really miss him.

Now back to why I blogged.


We had a drawing for the last kit

of the Bible Quilt and Tammy notified

the winner but we haven't heard from her.

Judith T was the winner.  She needs to call

Tammy at 816-632-7632 and give us her information

so we can send it to her.  If, for some reason she doesn't 

get in touch with us by the end of this week, we'll

pick a different number.

Now for this week.

I have been watching those students, not only at

Columbia College, but across the nation.

demonstrate and do things like burn the flag.

And I am disgusted.

This is "America for Me."

We are out of kits for it but we can


give away the pattern.  

If you want a kit, the kit we have on special
this week is 
American Eagle.



Now, have the best weekend with the people and the 
quilts that you love, and I'll see you next week
without watching the news.  My son Max doesn't
watch the news because he says its depressing
and I may join him :)






1 comment:

  1. We don't know each other but don't apologize for that picture! I think it's a sweet and loving picture. And I can understand you miss him. Besides that, this is your blog and it should reflect your life and feelings.

    Now you take care and a virtual hug from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete