NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, October 18, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

It's October 18th


which is Pep and my Anniversary
so the pattern on sale today is

The Anniversary Quilt

I think that when Zoie sent out the email
she put both the "Anniversary Quilt" and
"Jan and Pep's Marvelous Adventure" on sale
so you may find both of them in the store.
If so, you can take your pick or buy
them both.  It has been 56 years since
we walked down the aisle and I must say,
I miss him terribly.


When you spend every day for 56 years
with someone their abscence leaves a 
big hole in your life.
And as I'm 80, I no longer have the energy to  design
6 or 7 quilts to promote a fabric line, so I don't design
fabric any more.
Luckily Deb Strain sends me jpgs of her latest
lines and right now I'm using her line "Red, White and
Bloom" to redo "American Spirit" and "Baskets, Berries
and Leaves"

Pep wanted to be cremated.  I bought a heart necklace
and put some of his cremains in it so now I have
part of him with me again and that is a great
comfort.  The box the necklace came in said 
"No longer by my side but always in my heart."

Meantime life does go on and we have an

election coming up and we all have to be 

sure to get out and vote.

So have the best week with the people and

quilts that you love and I'll see you next week.

1 comment: