NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

Jake and Gabby are coming up tomorrow 

and I might go back with them. 

They have moved to Sedalia which is

quite a bit further away.

Tammy got hurt yesterday so my 

left brain is gone and I can't do much 

without her.

I am going to post a pattern on sale and

I'm sure Zoie will send an email and I think

Tammie can send the patterns from her house.

sooooooooo


Pumpkins Turkeys and Geese should

help you get your house ready for

Thanksgiving.

Make sure you stop quilting long enough 

to go VOTE.

So have the best week with the people and

quilts that you love and  maybe I'll see you next week,

if I go and figure out how to take my

computer with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment