NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All sorts of new and exciting things

This is "Cockscombs & Bird". It isn't a new quilt but it feels new because we just found it again. We really are doing Spring Cleaning with all of the changes we're having and we found these kits that haven't been listed in the store. So we're putting them in our Spring Cleaning Sale - March 30 - April 5th - 20% off.


The new Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine is about to hit the newstands. We're all pretty excited about it. My "Crabapple Farm" pillow is in the first issue and as soon as I get my issue I'll show you the picture they took of it. I'll also have a few kits for sale, but just a few as Lilac Hill sold out so quickly. So keep watching. I'll post things as soon as I get my copy. Meanwhile if you want to order a copy or a subscription go to www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com or call 304-375-9665. I just can't wait to see all the other projects.


And speaking of ordering things from us, if you've been reading my blog over the last few months, you probably know about all the problems we've had with the Merchant Service people and the fraud problem. Since August we haven't been able to find a secure way to take credit cards.
WELL - MY BRILLIANT SON HAS OVERCOME ALL and found a way. Huzzah! Huzzah! We can now take credit cards again. We can email you a Quickbooks invoice - the normal invoice we usually use, but now there's a place to click on it to charge the invoice to your credit card. Or - if you are a Club member in particular, call him at 816-632-7632 and update your card information including the 3 or 4 digit code number and we can autobill your club shipments and orders.
We're slowly getting things back in order after Tara left. She met a guy, decided to get married and apparently decided she wanted to be a "stay-at-home wife & mom". And it was all rather sudden. I wish her the best. It has been rather difficult figuring things out with no help but I think we're getting there. If you find errors or things are slow just get in touch with us and we'll try to straighten them out.



This picture was taken of Quinn & Cullen about 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning. As I got ready to leave my bedroom - here they came, coats and boots on over jammies, wanting to go outside to play. It was just beginning to get light but we live in the country. Sure - why not. Go gather eggs for breakfast and let the chickens out.
Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you made for the magazine.
    Fresh eggs with the kids, sounds like fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been seeing lot's of cool eggs from you. I'd like to have them sitting around.

    ReplyDelete