NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Friday, March 11, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY

This is a Lilac Hill Petit Four - a 2 1/2" square of all the prints in Lilac Hill. Isn't it cute? Moda gave us a pack of them at Market. They're strictly a promotional item but I couldn't just let them sit there, could I?


So I designed this little quilt using the Petit Fours.


And today, the Petit Four and the pattern are FREE (well, 1 cent because my store doesn't do free) as long as they last. Hope you like it and have fun.
Jan

12 comments:

  1. I would love a free one. How do I get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL SPRING FABRICS!
    THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!

    jldouglas@wispwest.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this line of fabrics... so beautiful! I am working on a quilt top now with a charm pack and jelly roll... just need to do the borders now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much I just orderded one. And I love the fabric and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cute, I placed my order, I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I guess I missed the opportunity...my heart is sad! They are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little quilt is just adorable ! I just emailed you to get one for a penny

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I get one? Absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute...Do we need to just send you a penny??? Very cute pattern, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would just love to receive the kit I ordered back on March 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i ordered one yesterday and i hope it works for me too...i just love the fabric..i placed the order too with another of your great pattern...thank you!!greetings from Holland....Francien.

    ReplyDelete