NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone.


We were Spring Cleaning in the loft last week and found some stashed fabric. I think I may have enough to make a kit of Kelly's Bunnies again with just a few changes. Happy Easter to me. I just love this quilt. (Meanwhile there is the book if you want to make one out of fabric on hand.)
Have a great day of family and friends and food.

6 comments:

  1. muy guapos los conejinos, saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute quilt, I did get one of your patterns for christmas that has blocks and one is a bunny. I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely quilt.Happy Easter to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jan
    I always wait for order made in November, 2011....I am really disappointed.

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabelle, I just went to the Goodsie (our store) site and we don't show any unfilled orders in November - or December. Everything seems to have been shipped that the site shows ordered. Please email Tori at jpqinvoices@yahoo.com and tell us what you ordered and we'll see what we can do about getting things to you. Sorry for your frustration. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your answer. I have already sent several mails with Tori, as an attachment, paid my order but not sent and no answer.
    It is too late for me to make a claim with paypal....

    ReplyDelete