NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Christmas in July - kind of

Well, really "Fall in July" except maybe a Christmas present too.

This is the latest issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine 


which just happens to feature


3 punchneedle homespun mini rugs.


They can be made with a regular rug hook or you can use this Amy Oxford Punchneedle  which is what I used.  Instead of using yarn or wool I used homespuns.

This week we have a special on the bundle of all 3 - a $100.00 value for only $85.00.

Oh and ladies, Tori's on vacation so I'm doing everything myself and its been a very long time since I used some of the business programs.  Orders are shipping but sloooowwly.  We ask your patience.

It's almost August and I will tell you that August in Missouri makes me yearn for a hard freeze.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete