NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Back from Market and It's Block #12

I've been asked to include more pictures of my booth and the Sycamore quilts from Market.

The large one is Coxcombs and Pomegrantates, a 12 month BOM.  
We are taking preorders for the kit of the whole quilt.  You can either buy it from our store by clicking here or you can call Tammy at 816-632-7632 to put it in Lay Away and make payments.
It will ship in August.


Other quilts seen are Piecetime, the one with the house and trees,
Stars and Squares,
Lady Liberty Tablestand Quilt,


and Galaxy hanging next to my Girl Gang jacket.
(We're going through all of the old Girl Gang folders to try to find the applique patterns for those of you who want it.


And these lovely people came a long way to see us.  This is Mr Park and his able assistants from Korea.  They are the ones who take my ideas and turn them into fabric.  They wanted to make sure we were happy with their work and indeed we are.

OK, enough chit chat.

The block this week is Puzzled by Carrie Nelson.  
 I made my block out of my fabric line Coral Bells


To download the pattern click here.

Then wander on over to the other designer and see what they've done with the block.



And please keep Lynne and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they mourn the passing of her father yesterday.

13 comments:

  1. Coxcombs and Pomegrantates looks amazing, Jan, and I can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth was beautiful! I saw it as I was a helper since I live in the St. Louis area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at how Quilting connects to my life -- I just planted a Coral Bells plant in my front door planter yesterday! Now I HAVE TO go check out that fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make the Coxcombs and Pomegranates, I love your jeans jacket and would love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're working on finding the pattern for the jacket.

      Delete
  5. Your booth is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great block and I love your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete