NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Good Heavens ...........May is almost over!!!!

In fact it's Wednesday again and this is it for May.

May is a big Birthday month for us.  

Pep's birthday is May 10th,
Max's son Quinn's birthday is May 11th,
Max's birthday is May 28th 
and my friend Susanne Steil's birthday is either the 28th or 29th.

I have a tendency to forget the last two.  I don't forget when their birthdays are but I'm so tired from Market I forget it's the 28th  :)

Anyway it is the last Wednesday in May and time again to post a 6" Moda Blockheads Block.


This is lucky Block #13 - Bowtie Quartet by Lynne Hagmeier and you can go to her blog to download the pattern by clicking here.

Then be sure to go to the other designer's blogs and see what they've done with their #13's.


I just love the little frame I found at Market to display the blocks.  I mean, we won't sew them into a quilt until the end and I might as well get to show them off meantime.  And maybe even double up on a couple to show in the frame.  
I just got it yesterday so I don't have it in the store yet, but it should be there in a week or two.

See you next week ladies and keep quilting.

3 comments:

  1. 27th :) :) :)
    Love the little stand!!! What a great idea to show your blocks! Have a good day, Jan! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete