NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Moda Blockheads - 20

Devil's Claw
by
Betsy Chutchian


To download the pattern for her 6" block 
and see her mini 
click here.

I can't wait to see her mini of this one.

Ok the question for today is

"Do you wash, clean your quilts?"

Mostly "no".

This is Homespun Stars - the quilt that is on my bed right now.


It's 104" x 104". 
I fold it down every night so it doesn't get pulled and Elizabeth doesn't sleep on it.
It was in Country Quilts for Your Soul which is now out of print so I'm thinking of releasing it as a pattern as soon as I can find time.

The only quilts that actually see a lot of use are the middle sized ones like 


Spring Has Sprung.

They get used on my lap in the morning and evening when I sit and stitch so they do need washing occasionally.  I always use the gentle cycle and warm water and then dry them on the clothesline in the shade.

I check them both before washing and after drying for any needed repairs and make them immediately.

Now - lets go see what the rest of our designers have to say and what they've done with Betsy's block.



Lynne -

Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Week #21 of the Moda Blockheads BOW.



7 comments:

  1. Love your Homespun Stars! Will wait for the pattern to be released. What was the name of the 2nd quilt you showed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Has Sprung. Just realized the name wasn't there and will go fix it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! I hope you get around to releasing Homespun Stars as a pattern... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a king size quilt pattern and I love yours. Bring your pattern back please!
    Replies:robinsbusiness@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a king size quilt pattern and I love yours. Bring your pattern back please!
    Replies:robinsbusiness@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. Glad you like it, it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this latest block have printed off and altered the instructions before I forget

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete