NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

For those of you that have sent 

cards and well wishes, Thank you so much.

I really, really miss him - but I guess that's 

to be expected after 55 years of marriage.

My day will be going along and then something

little will trigger the fact that I won't see him

again until I go to heaven too.

I told his cat Dueces that "Daddy went to 

heaven without us" but we'll join him there

later.  And we will but not for awhile because I

promised our granddaughter Zoie it would be 

quite sometime before I left.  And I've got to at

least finish Adley's quilt and Snowy night.  I worked

on the scallops in the border of Snowy Night while

I was at the hospital even though Adley's Quilt is a

baby quilt and he is already born but the blocks were to big

to fit on my lap.  That tree block is 12' X 24".


And I'm sure Adley will enjoy the quilt as a toddler.
I'm working on the train block now.

Ok, back to the present time.

The special this week is "To Market, to Market" kit.

You can go to the store to get your kit by 
clicking here




1 comment:

  1. I love the new quilt for your grandson. I think of you often and say a prayer.

    ReplyDelete