NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

 And I Hope you enjoyed the last 2 days

of weather because it seems to have 

drastically changed.  I must say I definitely

prefer the 52 degree days instead of the 

16 degree days.  Nina was here on the last

52 degree day and said she wasn't looking

forward to the migraine that was coming

with the change in the barometric 

pressure.  I don't blame her.  I'm really glad 

that migraines aren't on my list of ailments 

On to a more pleasant subject.

We're having a Rufus BOGO this week.  

Those of you who have been with me for

awhile know that before Mufin I had an awesome

cat named Rufus.  He was white and grey and had

a very attractive personality as well as being 

an ever so cute kitty.

Our special this week is the kit for

Rufus in the Garden


and the pattern for

Rufus in the Pumpkin Patch.


Pep would have wanted the Rufus in the Pumpkin Patch
because both of his kittys are black.

I am very slowly adjusting to the fact that I won't get to
see him again until I die and go to heaven but at least I
know I will then.

Right now I'm working on my last "for now" winter quilt -
Snowy Night.  I'll try to remember to show it to you next week.

You can go to the store to get your kit by 
clicking here

Now, have the best week with the people and the 
quilts that you love, and I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. The pattern I bought last week was just a print out copy and Part one of the $$$ is missing. No response via email to send me the missing parts. This is the second time this has happened. The Miami Valley quilt pattern has lots missing too. I LOVE your patterns, huge fan. So sad.

    ReplyDelete