NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

On Wednesday this week even....

When dad was in intensive care at Research for

2 weeks I went to the hospital every day to sit with

him and, of course, I took some stitching to do.  I

was working on Adleys Quilt at the time but the blocks


were all too large to work on there so instead I switched
to the border swags on Snowy Night.


There are 14 swags each on the top and bottom
borders and 10 swags on each side border.  I sat
and sewed the circles on each swag while Pep
dozed.  It was comforting to me and comforting to Pep
because it made things seem normal to both of us.
He was very used to me stitching while we watched tv.
We got his tablet from at home so he could watch
some of his shows instead of tv.

Anyway, when I got home finally I haven't been able
to find all of the swags. We searched everywhere and 
couldn't find them.  So I started in doing them 
again and today I finished.  I have the center of the
quilt done and tomorrow will do the borders.  Yay!!!

So tomorrow I will have a new top to send off to
the quilter and today I took a picture of my baby chickens.


To celebrate the new babies our special this week
is the kit for Little Lavender chicken birds.


 
Now, have the best week with the people and the 
quilts that you love, and I'll see you next week.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment