NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

And today it's 47! which is

Starry 9-Patch
by
Lisa Bongean


Go to her blog by clicking here
to download the pattern for her block.

Now for the winner of the kit for the 
Cat and Dog Mini quilt
including the hanger.


The Random Number Generator
picked 
Amy who said

"Oooh, I haven't finished the cardinal yet. And we only have one dog in the family who doesn't like cats. Hmmm, I'll use the star from your last Blockhead pattern, since he is the family prince."
Good thinking Amy.
If you'll email Tammy at janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com and give her your snail mail address, she'll mail you your kit.
Pleasant Gove Primer

Do come join me in making Pleasant Grove Primer, 
a tutorial quilt for learning
Click on the words for details.
You can download the course which includes the pattern, buy a kit or use your stash.
If you register before Feb.2nd and use the code JAN10 you'll get 10% off.

Right now let's go see what the other's have done with Lisa's block.
Lynne -


Have a great week ladies and meet me back here next Wednesday for Block #48.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jan! I am so excited to win the beautiful mini quilt kit and hanger! Course, I'll need to tweak it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, I am one of your greatest fans!!!!!
    looking for a layer cake---front porch (by jan patek) I know it is dc but was hoping to find a stray...

    ReplyDelete