NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Blogger's Gadgets acting up again, Block #44 and We Have a New Mystery Quilt and it has a name........

Blogger's Gadgets are acting up again-
the image Gadget won't put up a picture 
of my Deal of the Week
So, I'll make it part of my post for awhile.


This week we have a pattern BOGO on
Lilly's Hearts Throw and the Lilly's 
Hearts Mini.
You can get them both for one price 
by clicking here.


NOW FOR MODA BLOCKHEADS 2
Block #44 is Candy Stripper
by Vanessa Goertzen.  


You can go to her blog 
to download the pattern 
by clicking here.

I loved reading all of the
names you all submitted 
for my quilt.
I wish they all could have won.


But unfortunately that's not 
the way it works.
I had to choose one and I did.
I chose "Living the Good Life"
submitted by Loretta Waterman 
on February 7th.
That name seems to sum up what I
was trying to say with the quilt, as 
 did quite a few of the other names submitted.
So Thanks to each and every one 
of you who commented
Loretta, if you will email your
snailmail address to 
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com
Tammy will mail you a block each month.
I hope everyone gets as much enjoyment out
of the quilt as I will.

Meantime, Happy Day Before 
Valentine's Day and
  lets go see what 
the other designers 
have done with Vanessa's block -

Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Jo Morton of Jo's Quilts probably won't be posting
in Blockheads much except when it's her block
 but you might just want
to drop in and see what she's doing.

If so, click here.

Have a good week ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment