NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Block #49, Another Sneak Peak and Hopefully jpgs of Guilds

Cups and Saucers
by Jo Morton


You can go to her blog 
to download the pattern
by clicking here.

And this is a sneak peek of the 
back of the Spring Table Stand
"Can't Wait - for Spring".
To join the club or simply put in
your order for a kit, email Tammy at
 janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.

Everything is a little behind this month
due to traveling - speaking - and workshops.
On Tuesday last week I gave lectures to
the Quilt Guild of Greater Kansas City, Mo. in the
morning and to the Quilt Guild of Olathe,
Kansas that evening.

Then on Wednesday I gave a workshop to members of
both guilds on the basics of Needleturn Applique.

Monday I drove to Pittsburgh, Kansas to
meet with Jan Campbell and Debbie the 
Program Chairs as well as the lovely ladies of
the Little Balkans Quilt Guild.
And for a change I remembered to ask Debbie to
take pictures for me.  I did forget, however to 
 take a picture of them.  Forgetting things
seems to be my specialty of late. Sorry ladies.


This, I'm sure you will all recognize as my 
Blockheads 1 quilt.  The Martingale books 
are out now and you can get your very own
by clicking here.  We're having a special 
introductory offer of 10%off.


And here I'm showing the ladies how
the Tablestand Quilts work - 


with a 12" block on one side and four
6" blocks on the other side.

Everyone was very gracious and I enjoyed 
my stay very much.

But now I'm back home and we can go
see what
the other designers 
have done with Jo's block -

Lynne of Kansas Troubles
Barb & Mary of Me and My Sister
Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
Vanessa of Lella Boutique
Betsy Chutchian
Stacy lest Hsu
Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Carrie Nelson of Moda's Cutting Table

Have a good week ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment