NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Happy Blockheads Wednesday

I thought this would be a good day to showcase one  of my favorite Quilts

America For Me.


If you'll go to our store
you'll find the kit on sale.

When I first designed this quilt. Lissa Alexander 
from Moda called it. "A Flag in a Bag".

I've always had a patriotic streak - with my father being Career Army
and Peps father being Career Navy 
Byron earned a bronze star piloting a minesweeper during WWII.

Anyway, my prayers are with everyone in Aphganistan.
Christ said to "pray for your enemies" so I guess we'd better pray for
the Taliban-they seem to really need prayers.

Our vintage book this month is 


It will be on sale for half price all of this month
and has quite a few quilt patterns as well as lots
of smaller wallhangings.
Its getting to be pumpkin time and sure enough, there a
Libery Pumpkin. I think  we even have a few kits left.
You can go to our store by clicking here.

I'm out of the hospital and doing well
and slowly getting back to stitching.
See you next week






 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are out of hospital. I hope you continue to improve. Stay well. Love from across the pond in the land down under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERBALIST RAZOR QUICK CURE FOR STDS AND OTHER INFECTIONS OR DISEASES . HIS WEBSITE : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    Bringing antiviral foods into your diet is an important part of healing from any herpes virus. All fruits and vegetables are antiviral. For that reason, try filling your diet with as many fresh fruits and veggies as you can! Many herbs and spices can provide antiviral support as well. As you enjoy these foods, you can be at peace knowing that none of the herpes viruses are being fed or strengthened by these life-giving foods. Get More enlightened on Doctor Razor Website : These foods can be incredibly supportive when regularly included in your diet, i was a carrier of herpes 2 for over 15 Months, But i Thank Herbalist RAZOR for enlightening me and also helping me Permanently Get rid of My herpes Virus. May God Grant you the strength to keep Helping lives with your Herbal Medicine And Wisdom. Contact Doctor Razor On his email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp/Call Him on + 2 3 4 9 0 6 5 4 2 0 4 4 2

    ReplyDelete