NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day

And I am part Irish - Scotch Irish - 

my maiden name was Laird.

Anyway - here's my green


This is one of my favorite new patterns -
Walk in the Woods made with Deb Strain's
Home Sweet Holidays fabric line.
I've made 2 of them, one for Deb and 1 for me.


Remember these two - Cullen and Quinn.
Since Covid is finally out of the picture (they've had it
and Pep and I have both had 2 shots and a booster) they got
to come up for the weekend again last week.


Here they are now. - What a difference a 
day (or two) makes.
Your remember me telling you Cullen broke
both bones of his leg just above the ankle
in a wrestling match.


Well, at least he got his varsity letter in wrestling 
out of it - Yay Cullen.  But I do think there are
easier ways to get a letter jacket.  :)


I'm almost finished sewing the binding on Deb's
quilt and will start on mine as soon as I get
my Glory to Ukraine quilt done.


I think I'm going to make the next Tablestand
Quilt using some of these patterns too.

The patterns for Walk in the Woods and 
Glory for Ukraine are in the store and on
sale for 17% off today and tomorrow.

You can go to the store to get them by clicking here.

Prayers for the people of Ukraine and
Keep Quilting.





 

3 comments:

  1. The first cottage quilt - beautiful! The second - for Ukraine - touching! I admire your art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this opportunity to quickly thank Herbalist Razor for the great work he has done for me and my cousin sister who was cured from Cancer with his herbal supplement, I was cured from herpes virus through his herbal remedy and my cousin sister was also cured from Cancer. This is a great testimony for what Herbalist Razor Has done for me . I’m giving this testimony so that those of you out there can get a better health totally. Contact him via WhatsApp +2349065420442 or Email : herbalistrazorherbalhome@gmail.com .God Bless You So much Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for blogging to share this great blog for me to find out.
    SA Gaming

    ReplyDelete