NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

                       Since Moda isn't doing a Blockheads Quilt

                   at this time, I thought I would replace the Blockheads 

                   blogpost with a Girl Gang post instead.  And since it's

             still February but not quite Valentines Day there's will a little

                   time left to make a Valentine quilt.  This is 4 Hearts

                   a Flower and a Star and both the pattern and the kit

                                     are 23% off this week.


You can go to our store to get either by clicking here.

I'm sure you all remember my good friends Mary and
Connie from Country Threads.  Well, I got an email from
Mary the other day with her latest post which 
included  an awesome idea for an easy
recipe for making hamburgers in your crockpot so you can 
spend your time quilting instead of cooking.

"In the summer we grill hamburgers outside but this winter I have developed an easy way to make burgers in the crock pot. I cut up enough onions to cover the bottom of the crock pot and then I pat the 1 or 2 pounds of hamburger on top and let it cook. When done cut the hamburger into bun size pieces - it’s the juiciest burger you’ve ever eaten and my stove is still clean and I didn’t have to stand there and fry them. Win win!"

For some great tips on variations on this technique,

you can go to her blog by clicking here .  And you 

can catch up on what's going on at their

                             farm and with their quilting.

Back in Missouri we are eagerly waiting on March.   

In fact we're so ready for a new month and warmer weather

that we are having a 2nd special this month.

This is 101 Lilac Place. Both the pattern

and the kit are also on sale for 23% off.


A good friend from Germany named Susanne Steil
started a website called Jan Patek Galore and it's a
great place to go look for older patterns and books.
You can go check it out by on Facebook

And I'm going to borrow another idea from Susanne 
and Mary.  I want to see quilts that you all are
making.  They can be from my patterns or not - just
what you are working on - mostly primitive feeling, I'm sure.

Tammie is setting up a separate email address so they don't 
get lost in all of the political emails I get.
I'll try to have it for you next week.
Right now, I'm going to take a bath and get back to stitching
after lunch.

Have a great week ladies with the people and quilts that you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment