NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

And somehow I lost a post.

This is September and the last post up is for August 30th.

I'm not sure what happened but I believe that I have

mentioned that working on the computer is left brain

work and I am definitely a right brain person.

Anyway, the Vintage book for September

is Tabletop Turnabouts



You can go to the store during September to

purchase the book for 1/2 price by

clicking here.

And while you're there you can also pick

up the Tablestand kit for 

Punkins for 20 % off.

The fun part of Tablestands is that you

get two little quilts for the price of one,


The front and

the back.

This should help you get a start on

your Fall decorating.

I know it's technically not Fall until the

23rd but it's my favorite time of the

year so I like to start early. 

Prayers for our First Lady, Dr. Jill Biden

as she weathers a mild case of covid.

Now, have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment