NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday

It's October

and the Vintage book is



 Homespun Hearth,

one of my favorite books.

It's got all of my favorite things

houses, stars, flowers, angels, beeskeps,

baskets, 2" squares & triangle squares.

What more could you want in a quilt???

And since it's the month of Halloween, our

kit on sale is 

"Pile 'O Pumpkins" made with

Deb Strain's "Ghostly Gatherings " fabric line.

The weather in Missouri is beautiful so I think

I'll walk up and take pictures of my babies

(they won't be babies for long and I need some

pictures)

You can order the Vintage Book for half price 

or the Halloween kit by clicking here

Now, have the best week with the people and quilts that you love

and I'll see you next week with another Fall quilt and probably

more chicken pictures - I just love watching them - 

they're so cute.  




No comments:

Post a Comment