NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Happy Girl Gang Wednesday #2

On Thursday this week.
This is "Snowy Night"
the quilt that I've been working on.


See all of those scallops with circles in the center.

Last week I told you that I sat and stitched all of
the scallops while Pep was in intensive care.  
It gave me something to do and was 
soothing to me and to Pep.  When I got home
I couldn't find them.  I searched everywhere but 
 I finally gave up and started over. 
Today I sewed the borders on and tomorrow it
should go to the quilters.  That's fine with me 
because I love the quilt but I'm really tired of snow
and those scallops.

This is "Spring Break BOM and the pattern
is on special this week.
You can go to the store to get your pattern 
by clicking here.


Now, have the best week with the people and the 
quilts that you love, and I'll see you next week.




































































 

 

1 comment: