NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On the Road Again

We're on the way to Houston.


Van's loaded as usual.......


 We always make it around Dallas the first day.  We go right past the Moda Warehouse on I-35  - I always wave when we go by :).  

Anyway we go about 20 miles past Dallas on Highway 45 to Ennis, Texas.


 

It makes things so much easier if you know where you're going and where you're staying so we always stay the same place.


The motel is right behind a Waffle House.  Pep said I should mention it because it sounds like something from a detective novel - "Sam Spade - in the alley behind the Waffle House".


And our room usually faces the pool.  Looks like a lot of fun doesn't it?  Relaxing and all - and the weather's really nice - in the 80's.


HOWEVER, I have a quilt or two to bind.  I guess I could sit in one of the chairs by the pool but I did mention that it was in the 80's.  Inside it's air conditioned.


I have found out that if I take my glasses off, I can sew binding on in the car.  So we're off again.  3 quilts to go.  No pool for now.

Keep quilting ladies.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time, would love to be in the 80's right now, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan could you or someone PLEASE get back to me on the status of my order #401505. I've sent too many emails thus far requesting some response in addition to many, many phone calls so I can't see sending any more or calling anymore. I am hopeful you will respond to me through your blog.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina - I do believe that I mentioned in the blog that the phone lines had been cut and that also cut our internet. Hence - phone calls didn't come through nor did emails.
      I just went up to our store orders though and it shows your order as shipped. I'll try to remember to check with Tori tomorrow and have her find out when they shipped.
      If we're having trouble with our post office orders not shipping again I may strangle someone.
      Hopefully not.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jan! I keep an eye on your blog for the information.

      Delete
  3. Actually, it is 87 degrees with 86 percent humidity - no place for a human to be the last week in OCTOBER !

    Jacket is way cute----- see you on the other end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan - I am in the same situation with an order placed 10-6-12. (Order #427826) I know she had a flood at her home but I'd still like to know the status of orders placed and when they can be expected to ship. If I can't get that information I'd like to get information on how to cancel my order and get a refund.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam, Your situation is a little different. I don't find an order from anyone named Miriam from our store during the month of October. And no order with that number. Great, just great! All I needed was a glitch in another system. Hmmm! Do please call Tori between 10:00 and 2:00 tomorrow and tell her what you ordered so we can send it. Since we don't have your name or order number I also assume that we don't have your money but she can check on Paypal and see if it's there.
      And do remember that if the phone rings and rings it doesn't mean she's not there, it means she's on the phone.
      I am sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
    2. No worries! I'll call tomorrow around 11am my time. (mountain) That should put me in the right window all the way across the country. I read about the ringing and ringing on your website. That no busy signal thing is nuts. What won't they think of next.

      I knew you'd had flood, sounds like you've had weather too. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. Thanks for getting back to me. Hope your trip is going well at least.

      Delete
  5. Have fun!!! I did not know the Moda warehouse was in Dallas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy! And your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete