NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Monday, November 5, 2012

Home Again

It was great to get to Market - see all my good friends, eat out for a change and have somebody else my bed every day.  Of course there was the Moda party - and no, I didn't ride the mechanical bull.  But it was a lot of fun watching everyone else.



And then the long ride back to Missouri - 2 hours the night Market closed and then 14 hours the next day.  
Spike was so happy to see us he couldn't stop wriggling - running from Pep to me and back again.  Apparently he spent most of the time under our bed, only going outside for potty breaks (mostly).

It was great to get away from all the plumbing (yada, yada, yada) problems and great to get back home again.
It's so nice to sleep in your own bed!



Saturday was sunny and beautiful.  I spent it with Cullen and Quinn and Jake at Max's helping trim trees from the fence line and get the yard tidied for winter.  As if we didn't have enough yard work at the farm.  :)
And while I was in KC I picked up my new computer from the Apple Store.  (Just as a tip, never, never, never pick anything up on the day Apple brings out a new product.  Whew!)

Today is rainy and dreary - a great day to stay inside and blog and stitch and get the house ready for Thanksgiving.
So, both kits are 15% off this week.  


And first thing this morning we had visitors.  Look Ma - no spots!

Have a great week ladies and keep quilting.  :)

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you made it home, safe and sound. I always wait to get my computer things, after the mad rush and enough people have tried it and the bugs get fixed, lol. I got a shopping day in and was able to get some of the new blue homespun, just got a couple, but love the shade and want to make a quilt based on them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time at Market and are home safe and sound! Poor lil' Spike! I bet he missed you terribly. Hope you're giving him some extra lovin' and doggie treats to make up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very glad you had fun at market! :) Have a fun rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pity I didnt meet you in Houston, I went to the festival and you werent there.
    I went all the way from Spain and I am a big fan of your work, you are so talented!!!
    Belen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you. And let me tell you - both Market and Festival together is too long a stretch for me these days. Did it when I was younger but not now. And I am primarily a wholesaler so Market is where I go
      I'm sorry I missed meeting you though. I think I'm going to be at the 2014 Festival at Nantes, France though. That's a lot closer for you.

      Delete