NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

WE HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
janpatekquiltsinc@gmail.com.
Please send all emails to that address

Thursday, January 27, 2022

IT'S STILL WINTER


Starting the day with appliqué


Part of the rooster block on Down on the Farm


And speaking of roosters here are Sheran's family
enjoying bits of frozen pumpkins


while Sheran is in the nest sitting on eggs.
I want it to be Spring but it's a bit too early
for baby chickens, Sheran.  


We have a ground surface heat pump but 
when it gets down to 28 we augment it
with wood heat.

 
We bring wood in from the woodpile and
Pep starts a fire in the woodturning stove
in the fireplace about 4.


Once the fire gets going, it warms up the brick
surround which retains the heat


and we can sit and watch TV while I stitch.


Elizabeth and Sam-I-am tend to slip into
my bedroom and doze on the bed until
the fire gets going and warms things up.

And we're all pretty sick and tired of the cold - 

so

we decided to put a summery quilt

on sale this week.  

this is "Spring Break" BOM

and you can get the pattern for 20% off by

going to the store and clicking 

here.

We're getting pretty close to February when I'm

supposed to hear about Blockheads 4.

So have a good week and Keep Quilting.





 

2 comments:

  1. Great chicken block will there be a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are herbal therapies that could totally eradicate Genital Herpes and HIV/AIDS from the body like DOCTOR RAZOR Traditional Medicine there have been proofs and lots of testimonies to that effect. I took my time to investigate this Dr RAZOR Products on how his herbs Effectively cured my friend Peterson and his girlfriend who contracted this embarrassing Virus As well and Lupus. I was astonished which made me other for the product, I am glad to be fully cured of HIV/AIDS . Do not let doubt hinder you from being reed , he is a genuine man , Contact Dr. RAZOR via his email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp or Call him directly on :
    +2349065420442
    HIS FB PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure/
    Please don't die in pains while Allowing doubt to make you lose this opportunity

    ReplyDelete